Thursday, November 12, 2009

one of those days...

ugh. Jane was up from 3:30 to 5:30 and by then there was no more hope of sleep for us. after caving and giving her a bottle she was out until 7:15. wish I could say the same for me!

i had an 8:30 meeting which meant I had to ask to drop her off early at daycare and rush downtown, and feel like I've lost my whole days to meetings and feeling exhausted. and, to top it off, I have to go to an event that is supposed to last until 9:30. we'll see how long I last. thankfully it's just a few blocks from the office so hopefully I can get some work done.

if I can stop typing here.

on a good note: had delicious sushi monthly lunch with C.

on another good note: Mere won tickets to the white house christmas tree lighting ceremony for us! what a great first Christmas miss jane is going to have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment