Thursday, November 5, 2009

ugh

so, it's finally happened: jane and I seem to be falling sick at the same time. so far, she's just got a runny nose so there is a possibility that it could be teething-related, but the poor beast isn't sleeping well due to the congestion. I knew she was feeling lousy last night--she started crying again at 8:30, after being asleep for a couple of hours. I went in to check and could hear she was struggling a little bit with her stuffiness. I scooped her up, and she fell asleep immediately curled against my chest. she is usually NOT a snuggly baby at all--too busy!--so I took full advantage of the situation and rocked with her for a long time just reveling in the cozy time.

Mere was up with her for two hours later on (!) but thankfully let me sleep through it since I wasn't feeling so hot.

now, I'm waiting to hear if it will be okay for her to get the H1N1 vaccine if she's feeling a bit off. I hope so! Can't stand the idea of her getting really sick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment